Saturday, February 6, 2010

my first Biz Card Design

Yes, i went to a Peruvian courier office to send some stuff to Peru... and then I don't know how I ended up designing business cards (front and back) for a mexican man that had a catering service... The design they had done for him was ... I can't describe how bad it was... simply horrible with bright oranges and yellows and big fonts with weird strokes and effects that made it practically impossible to read the information... I couldn't stand it... and I designed their cards apparently for free...  but hey, they were very happy and offered my mom a free skin treatment session! good deal for my mom, right? :)

Anyways, here is my design... 2 Hrs... front and back and for the back i probably spent 10 mins... as I was tired... lol


No comments:

Post a Comment