Monday, June 4, 2012

Photo Explorations - CAR Show @ Farmer's Market

I definitely would like to shoot more, but this weekend... all of a sudden I had time for Photography! and I had a friend with free time! so armed with my camera, lenses, tripod, and my imagination we went out to capture the moment.

During the day, there was a car show at the Farmer's Market on 3rd Street and Fairfax.


Here are some photographs I took for the car show!





This gorgeous Bubblegum purple vehicle was one of my favorites! too low to the ground, but it was the most amazing thing I had seen!



Everywhere I turned, there was a car more beautiful than the previous one! I was in Paradise!




 



This is the Ford Woody, which is sold in its toy form at the Malibu gift shops with a surf board on the top! I wanted to take it for a ride along PCH !






Yes, this is the Stingray! Truly a work of art!




and saving the best for last... my Baby! my one and only... the Mustang convertible in red!

Here are more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment