Thursday, June 3, 2010

And an opening sequence

We were supposed to sketch an idea for an opening sequence to anything we wanted... movie, tv show, documentary, etc. I figured I'd do one for an internet soccer show...
This is an idea I had... didn't come out quite as exciting as i envisioned it, but that's because I don't know After Effects yet... I simply did this with Adobe Premiere. Also, I couldn't get my hands on enough soccer footage... most of the footage I could find was in Flash format which I couldn't use in Premiere/iMovie and since I could only spend a few hours on this assignment I just settled for what I had available...
Anyways... this is what I have...

Any comments/suggestions/constructive critics are uber welcome!
http://web.me.com/favioangeles/Film_HW/Sequence01.mov

No comments:

Post a Comment